Have you got the time to wait?
Infertility is a time-sensitive medical condition. Don't put off your fertility journey until the "right time," because when it comes to infertility, the time to act is now.
How long have you been attempting to achieve your goal?
Have you been trying to conceive for over a year and have had no luck?
Then there's a good chance you'll need medical help to conceive. This window is narrower for couples over 35, who should seek professional advice after 6 months of trying.
What should you think about when starting a family?
- Are you over 35 or under 35 years old?
- Do you have a history of chronic diseases or premature menopause in your family?
- PCOS, fallopian tube/uterine problems, endometriosis, thyroid disorders (for women), erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and sperm disorders (for men) are all common reproductive issues.
- Have you had an injury to your reproductive organs or had surgery on them?
- Have you been diagnosed with cancer or are you currently undergoing cancer treatment?
- Do you smoke or consume alcoholic beverages?
- Do you think you're overweight or underweight?
Why shouldn't you get treatment right away?
- The ovarian reserve decreases with each menstrual cycle.
- An increased risk of miscarriage is linked to advanced age.
- Screening tests for infertility over a period of days/lead to additional tests
- Before beginning treatment, you may need to make some lifestyle changes.
- It's possible that the treatment will need to be repeated or that it will be postponed.
What is the next appropriate step?
A Couple Screening Package is available at IVF Fertility to expedite your fertility journey. It consists of the following elements:
- A fertility consultation at the IVF centre in Jalandhar of your choice
- HBA1C, ultrasound, and Anti-Mullerian Hormone are examples of female partner screening tests.
- Male partner screening tests include: HBA1C and sperm analysis
- This set of preliminary tests will aid in the diagnosis of underlying infertility issues and will help you make an informed decision about your next steps.
Is it possible to overcome infertility?
Infertility cannot be cured, but it can be reversed in some cases. At Kamal, we provide four major treatment options:
- Ovulation induction (OI) is the use of medications to regulate or restore ovulation.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is a minimally invasive procedure in which washed sperm are directly placed in the uterus of the female partner to increase the chances of fertilisation.
Self-cycle IVF: A procedure in which the husband's healthy sperm and the wife's mature eggs are collected and combined in a lab for fertilisation.
Self-cycle ICSI: A procedure that uses a fine glass needle to inject a single, healthy sperm into an egg to overcome the limitations of poor sperm/egg quality.
Why should you go with Kamal Multispeciality IVF fertility centre?
Our unrivalled international standards and facilities ensure that you receive the best and most secure care possible:
- IVF has resulted in over 20,000 successful pregnancies.
- IVF experts with years of experience in individualised treatment plans are available.
- Safety protocols are very strict.
Make an appointment right now. to speak with a fertility expert at Best Ivf centre in jalandhar. Contact us here: +91 98769 60100, +91 97702 00027, +91 97702 00017, 24x7 Emergency +91 94170 42042, 24x7 Pharmacy, +91 95011 03140, Email: email@example.com