netflix is one of the most popular premium content provider. that offers many great content. through which, you can easily watch the content. However, sometimes, users can have trouble in accessing the netflix account.
So if you forgotten the netflix password and now don't know much about how to see the stored password on the laptop. you can easily do it by making the changes given below.
How to see netflix password on the Laptop?
If you want to know more about how to see netflix password when logged in . please follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you need to connect the laptop to the internet.
- Now open the browser on your computer. on which, your password is stored.
- Here, you need to click on the menu button and then go to the settings.
- Now click on the manage accounts password.
- Please click on the password section available next to the Netflix URL.
- When your password is box is shown. you need to enter your admin password.
- Now you will be able to see your netflix password on your account.
How To Update the netflix password on auto login settings -
if you want to update the netflix password on the auto login settings. you can easily do it by making the following changes into the account.
- First of all, you need to open the browser on your pc.
- Now go to the account settings.
- Here, you need to click on the Manage accounts and passwords.
- Click on the More button available next to the netflix url.
- Now press the edit option.
- Here, you need to enter the admin password for your netflix account.
- Finally, you can update the netflix password and then click on the ok button.
now your account password will be updated on the netflix account. you may now save it on your device and then click on the ok button.
in case, if you need more help. you need to visit askprob blogs. there you will find the complete guide for netflix or other problems.