These days, People are loving to use their google account on the android phone. Because, when you want to access every google service on the google account. you must need to sign in with the Gmail account. Once you sign in the Gmail account on the android phone. It will always remain active. so If you can easily track your email account. but sometimes, Users might have trouble in accessing the Gmail account.
When a user click on the Gmail app, they will see the syncing error. If you are also unable to access the Gmail account and looking for a guide to reset the password. Do not worry, here are the guide for you. you can apply it on your device.
how to fix Gmail account not syncing problem?
1. First of all, you need to check the username and password for your Gmail account. make sure that the password is correct. in case, if Gmail is using the incorrect password. you need to reset that and then update it on your android device.
2. Now go to the Mail settings on the android phone, Here you need to make sure that the airplane mode is not active on your device. Also, the internet services should be active on your android device.
3. Sometimes, Users are unable to sync the Gmail account on their android phone because of the account settings issue. so you need to go to the Gmail settings, here you need to enable the Imap servers. now configure the Gmail account on your account.
4. Let's remove the Gmail account from the phone. now re-add the mail account on the Gmail account.
5. Sometimes, an application can causing the syncing issue. so you need to remove the current account and then re-add the mail account back into the computer again. After that, it will start working fine on your device.s
So these are the steps to fix the Gmail not working on the android phone. in case, if you need more help. you need to visit askprob blogs.