We live in a digital world in which customized eCommerce applications play an essential part to play. In this pandemic age, when people are forced to make online orders and get conveyance at their doorstep, eCommerce app development services can lend a helping hand. However, at that point, the eCommerce sector itself is full of difficulties and turns out to be highly competitive as new players keep on coming.
Therefore, you need to follow the top eCommerce app development trends to stand out from the crowd.
E-Commerce Sales Statistics in 2022
According to Statista, eCommerce sales are expected to reach $6.3 trillion by 2024. In comparison, the worldwide sales from eCommerce were $4.28 trillion in 2020.
eCommerce activity has seen a huge jump over the past two years, with the pandemic forcing more of us to find alternative means to browse and buy, due to lockdowns, store closures and other restrictions.
If you want to make a bigger push into eCommerce in 2022, this is need-to-know stuff.
Latest Ecommerce Trends Leading the Way
- AR enhances the reality of online shopping.
- There will be a growing volume of voice searches.
- AI helps shops learn about shoppers.
- On-site personalization uses those insights to create individualized experiences.
- Big data plays a big part in creating personalized experiences.
- Chatbots improve the shopping experience.
- Mobile shopping is still on the move.
- More ways to pay.
- Headless and API-driven eCommerce allows continued innovation.
- Customers respond to videos.
- Subscriptions keep customers coming back.
- Sustainability is becoming more important.
- Businesses should optimize digital strategy for conversion.
- B2B is growing…and changing.
So not all of the above eCommerce trends in 2022 make sense for all eCommerce businesses. A few patterns, similar to AI and AR, may be too costly to carry out except if you’re working at a venture level.
Pay attention to your clients when you conclude which patterns to invest your effort and assets into. Look at what your competitors are doing and stay on top of the latest research. In 2022, this is a higher priority than at any other time, because as we’ve seen over the past year, anything can happen. Today’s statistics could be yesterday’s news by tomorrow.
Tips To Build An E-Commerce App
- Identify Your Requirements
- Do the Required Background Research
- Set a Feasible Budget
- Create an Achievable Roadmap
- Put Together a Reliable Tech Team
- Plan the Essential Features/Capabilities
- Design a User-Friendly App
- Develop Your Mobile App
- Test Your App for Bugs/Defects
- Start Your Promotional Activities
- Engage Your Audience with Prototypes
- Take Feedback and Implement It
- Launch Your App to the Marketplace
- Market Your App Well
- Keep Honing Your Final Product
Agnito Technologies — Ecommerce Website Development Company
Agnito Technologies is one of the well-known eCommerce app development company with a team of certified and skilled professionals capable of building custom eCommerce applications with ultimate features and top-class user experience. Some major technologies we use are Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, Drupal, etc.
We are also skilled in creating software solutions for various trending industries like Blockchain, Esports, iGaming, Food Delivery App Development, and many more.