The Everest Base Camp trek stays a tea house trek. This means you can stay in some of the highest villages in the world and get an up-close look at their culture, traditions, and life in the Himalayan wilderness. As the journey moves higher and higher, the trekkers are fascinated by the many beautiful mountains such as Tamsuk, Daboche, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, and Mount Everest. The EBC trek is the most popular trek due to its spectacular views of mountains, the Himalayas and fascinating massifs. Know more about the Everest base camp trekking price!
December Everest Base Camp Trekking
The Everest Base Camp Trek is a journey from Kathmandu (1400 m) to the world's highest base camp (5364 m). It is a journey of stunning natural beauty, geographical diversity, cultural prosperity, Tibetan ethnic lifestyle, and sophistication.
Other things that trekkers will enjoy include hospitality, sparkling mountains, Khumbu-glaciers, sky-blue vistas, green rolling hills, and a wide variety of flora and fauna and panoramic views. The trail passes through various traditional Sherpa villages, suspension bridges, terraced farmlands, forests, cliffs, moraines, and mountain passes and finally ends at Everest Base Camp.
Everest Base Camp Trekking Price
When it comes to Everest Base Camp Trekking price, the trek costs range from $2099 to $4500 depending on route, equipment and services. Luxury trekking packages and round-trip helicopter transport are slightly more expensive than standard packages.
Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days Trip Specials
The trekking route to Everest Base Camp is within Sagarmatha National Park from Monjo Village (2,835m). The trail from Tengboche (3,860 m) crosses the Imja River. It passes through the terraces and joins the glacier trail to Dughla (4,620 m). Follow the moraine and steep scree of the Khumbu Glacier to reach Everest Base Camp (5,364m). The final stop is Kala Patthar (5,644m), a viewpoint that offers breathtaking views of Mount Everest (8,091m). At this point, you will be in the clouds.
- Airport transfers by private car/van/bus.
- 2-nights accommodation in a 3 star hotel in Kathmandu (Thamel Eco Resort or Address Kathmandu Hotel)
- Standard meals during the trekking (breakfast, lunch dinner)
- All necessary documents and to National Park permission to enter the park.
- Domestic airport transfer service by car/ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK)/tax at domestic airport
- All accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the trekking
- Experienced, helpful, and friendly Guides porters (1 porter for 2 people).
- Food, Drinks, Transportation, accommodation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit and fees.
- First-aid medical kit.
Main Attractions of Everest Base Camp Trek
- Tenzing Hillary Airport -Lukla
- Namche Bazaar
- Tengboche Monastery
- Everest Base Camp Kala Patthar
- Sherpa Culture
- Peak Climbing
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Khumbu International Library
Scheduled departures for the Everest Base Camp Trek will happen in spring and autumn of 2023. The tour operator is currently accepting reservations, so please feel free to contact us with any questions or reservations. Visit the website now for all the details!