Canon printers are the most well-known and commonly bought product among users. It is chosen by users for both professional and personal use, i.e., users can keep a Canon printer at their office as a shared printer for numerous coworkers, as well as at their homes for use by family members. A Canon Printer Support provides consumers with various new features and the greatest print quality, as well as easy and promising maintenance. In this essay, we will go over the Canon Pixma Tr4500 Setup in detail. So, even if you're not a techie, don't be concerned! We're here to show you how to do things on your own in the simplest way possible.
How to setup Canon Pixma TR4500?
Select Wi-Fi setup from the Canon Pixma tr4500 Setup menu, and then hit the OK button. In the Wi-Fi setup screen, choose a wireless connection setup method. After connecting the printer to a wireless router, go to the device's Wi-Fi settings screen and connect your device to the router. To Setup Canon Pixma Tr4500 can be completed in the following stages.
Step 1: Select the device settings by pressing the setup button A and then using the left or right arrow buttons. After you've made your selection, click OK.
Step 2: Select LAN Settings, then the OK button, then the mode of connection you want to utilise, and then press OK to continue.
Step 3: Once the wifi has been configured, go to Setup-Wifi setup-OK. Then, at the Wifi setup screen, choose a wireless connection setup method. So, once your printer is connected to a wireless router, go to the device's Wifi settings and connect your PC to the same router.
How to install my Canon TR4500 printer?
- Setup of the Canon TR4500 USB Port via IJ
- Download and install the printer driver on your PC.
- Go to Devices Printers on your computer and choose your printer from the list.
- In the next screen, select a connection method.
- Click the OK button after selecting the USB connection option.
How to connect Canon TR4500 printer to my computer?
Users can connect their Canon TR4500 printers to computers both wirelessly and via a connected connection. For a wireless connection, you'll need a robust wifi network that allows you to print from anywhere, on any device. A wired connection requires a USB cable and close proximity to a modem and computer system.
- Wi-Fi connection is simple.
- For 3 seconds, press and hold the Menu/Wireless Connect button (A).
- The screen below occurs once the printer preparation is complete. It could take a while for the printer to be discovered and the screen to update.
- Return to the programmer software and complete the installation.
We have a technical team of professionals who use unique ways to resolve common printer queries. The availability of our technicians is 24*7 hours; feel free to reach us contact Canon PrinterCustomSupport Number 1-855-800-3376.
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States