Follow the steps outlined below to do canon printer installation on an iOS:
• Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
• Open to faxing & print.
• To add your printer, press the '+' icon.
• From the default tab, select your network printer.
• Click Add and your network printer will be installed on iOS, allowing you to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod on a regular basis.
To Install a Wireless Canon Printer:
• Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on first.
• Check to see if the printer comes with software for installation.
• Connect the printer to the wireless network at this point.
• Ensure that your computer & printer are connected to the same network.