Plz do abide to our Terms & Condition:

• Do not paste URL Links directly in any content instead post them as Hyperlink inside a text.

• To post a Link directly use instead Bookmark.

• If we find anyone posting beyond the warning we will immediately terminate your account without any warning. 

The Lord shall turn the darkness of your midnight into the radiance of noon

There is not enough darkness in the entire universe to dim the light of one small candle. Regardless of how dark your circumstances are "because of the tender mercy of our God, the sunrise shall visit us from on high. To shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace." Luke 1:78-79. To anybody who is blinded by a thick cloud of darkness over and around their life. The Lord says, "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."Isaiah 42:16. It might be midnight in your life today but fear not. It's always darkest just before the dawn. The Lord shall turn the darkness of your midnight into the radiance of noon!