Plz do abide to our Terms & Condition:

• Do not paste URL Links directly in any content instead post them as Hyperlink inside a text.

• To post a Link directly use instead Bookmark.

• If we find anyone posting beyond the warning we will immediately terminate your account without any warning. 

We will understand it by and by

There are some things about life we will never understand. If we understood every move of God, then God would cease to be God. If we always understood the details of God’s plans for our lives we wouldn’t need him. When life doesn’t make sense and when situation and circumstances leave you confounded and confused, trust Him who understands all things. God works in mysterious ways. God works through things we may never understand for His honor and glory. You may not understand why you are going through what you are going through, and that’s okay. The truth is that there are some things that are just beyond human understanding. But we can rest assured that God knows what he is doing. “Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the LORD.” - Psalms 31:24. Let your song be, “Many things about tomorrow, I don't seem to understand. But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hand.” Amen!